Hypnautical weekend catch 11/2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Intense Blue

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone, My name is John and I am the owner operator of a 6 pack spearfishing/dive charter out of West Palm Beach FL that has been in business for the last 2 years. I am on one other Spearfishing board and I tend to post our weekends catch and video's every week if not bi-weekly (depending on if I'm taking out spero's or sight seeing divers). I met a lot of great divers and good friends along with frequent customers through the other dive board and I hope to do the same on this board.
Now as for this past weekend,we were able to sneak out for 2 trips. The sea's were better than expected with 2-3's on sat and a messy 3-5's on sun. The vis was a nice 60-70 both days and the water temp is starting to drop down to 76... which means the groupa will be here soon :eyebrow:. We were able to bag a few nice hogs along with a mess of bugs and a couple of yellow jacks. I look forward to posting future reports and meeting some new divers. The video is on the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb_sn8wlp_w

Attachments

• sbb.JPG
    sbb.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 71
Well done John, glad to see your post here. Dont know why you dont move to Jupiter need a good 6 pack here......

Well done John, glad to see your post here. Dont know why you dont move to Jupiter need a good 6 pack here......

Hey Ginnie, are you still running?? We miss your boat back in lake park. Now we nearly have all of the Palm beach dive charters out of lake park marina. I wouldn't mind running out of Jupiter but for the most part palm beach is my back yard. Once a month I make a special trip up to hobe sound and occasionally stuart if the vis is there. As for cost, its 70 for 2 tank and 80 for 3 tank ( must be ntrox certified) Any additional info can be found on my website www.hypnauticaldivecharters.com

Back
Top Bottom