Recent Developments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
As a result of recent developments that have been discussed and alluded to in another thread the YDIscuba website is being closed down. Tom is meeting with YMCA officials next week to discuss these issues. He has asked me to post the following statement:

"We are in the midst of changing our name to more fully conform with the needs of the scuba industry worldwide and to more fully describe what we do as part of that industry".

I've been assured that the program is going to go on. This is a small problem that needs to be resolved. Further information will be made available after next Tuesday. Please be patient and direct any questions to me or Dan Marelli. We may not be able to answer them right away but will respond to all of you. Thanks for your patience and understanding. If you have any opinions on this or the agency in general feel free to post or start a new thread. We appreciate your feedback and welcome it. Thanks, Jim

The opinions of our instructors, students, and potential students are what will keep us striving to meet your needs and help us to improve our service to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom