Dg 01 nav

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott M

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
What can you tell me about this product?

What can you tell me about this product?

Hi Scott,

The DG01/Nav configuration is a navigation board with built in computer which incorporates a variety of functions which greatly aid in underwater navigation. These include a digital bottom timer with two different ascent rates, depth gauge, chronograph, and the ability to store pre-set navigation legs (with headings and a countdown timer for each leg). In addition, it features user replaceable batteries, audible alarms, altitude adjusting and much more.

This computer is sold with or without the navigation board and is available now.

Hope this helps.

Dear Nick,

I am just wondering why this DG01 Nav board is SOOOO expensive. Don't get me wrong. I still regard Hollis' products of high quality. I am just wondering if the compass is a special kind.

Dear Nick,

I am just wondering why this DG01 Nav board is SOOOO expensive. Don't get me wrong. I still regard Hollis' products of high quality. I am just wondering if the compass is a special kind.

This product was originally built to spec for the Military, and still uses the same components. Your absolutely correct - the compass was the expensive and tough to source part which drove the cost up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom