Boot for Aqualung Matrix Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shunshun

Registered
Reaction score
Could anyone tell me what size of boot should I put on for Aqualung/US Divers Matrix computer? Is there a wrist band for it too? Thank you.

The wrist boot that was supplied with the matrix is the "standard" one that is still made. The one sold by Genesis will work fine.

A special insert was added to center the puck and raise it about 1/8". This insert is difficult to find now. You can substitute two O rings of the appropriate size from a hardware store.
Both should be 1/8" thick. One should be just big enough to encircle the puck and the other just big enough in diameter to fit inside the first.

The wrist boot that was supplied with the matrix is the "standard" one that is still made. The one sold by Genesis will work fine.

A special insert was added to center the puck and raise it about 1/8". This insert is difficult to find now. You can substitute two O rings of the appropriate size from a hardware store.
Both should be 1/8" thick. One should be just big enough to encircle the puck and the other just big enough in diameter to fit inside the first.

Thank you so much hdugan. Any idea on how to get the equipment out of the boot? I have a aqualung wrist boot on a depth gauge. I am thinking to put it on the computer. But it's so tight, I can't get it out.

Hot water and soap.
Soak the boot in the hot soapy water for a while, then grab it with your fingers on the top and your thumbs pushing in the middle of the bottom. Peel back the edges from the compass and force it out the top.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom