A belated thank you

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jayde323

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just found this sub-forum and thought I would relay a belated thanks. I had bought my Genesis Athena BC (which I totally love by the way!) in June 2007 at the scuba sale at Bill Jackson's in Pinellas, FL. This past June, we were assisting with the beach dives with a group of OW students when I noticed my power inflator hose was severed. Bill Jackson's was having their sale that weekend and we were already planning on heading up to see what else we can spend money on (you can never have too many of anything!!). I took my BC along to get it fixed and we happened to talk to the Sherwood rep (I am sorry, I can not remember his name). He was great! Not only was the repair covered under the warranty (I was fully prepared to pay for the repair) but the staff at Bill Jackson's was wonderful! It is refreshing to find a company that stands by their product and really puts the customer first. :D

Thanks!

Stacey

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom