Ladies dive watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stormysea

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Can anyone please recommend a good quality but not insanely expensive dive watch for a lady. If I get a mens watch it will take up so much room on my wrist I will not have the option of wearing a compass and/or computer on my wrist as well.

thanks!

Just a dive watch? No computer?

I wear something very similar to the below, but mine is stainless, not the black ion finish.

I wear mine everyday to work also.

Oh yeah, and Im a girl.

1M-DV86B1B.jpg

This is what my wife wears, but only when going diving. It is too big for everyday wear.
JV0010-08E.jpg

I'm not a big dive watch fan in general. I don't think I've ever seen a woman's dive watch that is small enough I'd want to wear it above water. There's just too much stuff on "dive watches" to fit and still be able to read the thing easily. So where is the watch for? If you really just want a watch with the divers "look" to wear around, I wouldn't bother. If you want something functional underwater, who cares if it's a little big? No need to wear it when you're not diving. Once you are wearing a computer on your wrist I don't see any point in still wearing the watch too. Watches and tables aren't generally all that useful as computer backups anyway (plus time is something you can always get from your buddy.)

(I've never dove with a watch, before I had a computer I used a dedicated bottom timer which as far as I'm concerned was better for the purpose anyway.)

I don't need it for anything but diving. However if its nice then I would wear it as a watch. I don't have a computer and am still using tables and a watch and a depth guage. Hubby's watch is huge and not useful either way. I want enough room on my wrist for my compass.

Hi. Just wanting to see if you found a watch yet? I have a Ladies Momentum M50-DSS all stainless I am selling. It was a birthday gift and the recipient does not like it.

Can anyone please recommend a good quality but not insanely expensive dive watch for a lady. If I get a mens watch it will take up so much room on my wrist I will not have the option of wearing a compass and/or computer on my wrist as well.

thanks!

I bought my wife a St Moritz dive watch for Christmas and she likes it.

St Moritz Womens M1 Momentum Pink

Heard lots of good things about this brand here on Scubaboard. I you do a Scubaboard search for Moritz you will find lots of posts about them.

Wegner makes nice womens watches. Bought my wife one a couple years ago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom