Ikelite Housing for Canon HG10, New (Part number 6080)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBuddha

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This housing is brand new, never touched water. It's only been taken out of the box once by me.This housing retails for $1200. I will include a free battery for the HG-10 as well. I'm asking $650 but will consider other offers. See my EBay auction by searching "Ikelite HG10 housing" or similer at Ebay. Or, item is located and available for pick-up in Concord, California (East San Franisco Bay Area.)

Joe
ScubaBuddha at hotmail.com

The HG-10 seems to me to be the best Hi Def video camera out there for the price. 40 gig hard drive, 10x Optical zoom.

Ikelite Housing for Canon HG-10 Hi-Def Video Camera

#6080 ..................... $1200 (Suggested US Market Price)

Molded of clear polycarbonate to provide seamless construction and corrosion proof performance. This "Clearly Superior" design provides full view of the camcorder, control functions, and assurance the system is safe up to 200 feet (60 meters). The housing with camera installed is very slightly negative in salt-water for stability.

The system's compact size and weight make it a breeze to travel with. A complete housing and camera combination weighs less than 9 pounds (4 kg). The housing with base and handle assembly measures only 11" (27cm) wide; 8" (20cm) high; and 8" (20cm) deep.

Included UR/Pro Color Filter provides color correction in tropical blue water with available sunlight up to 80 feet (24 meters). An optional filter #6441.81 is also available to achieve more natural tones in green water settings.

The base removes instantly with a unique toggle clamp for traveling or attaching of the optional Pro Video-Lite 3 battery pack. The handle assembly detaches from the housing by removal of just two nuts for packing.

Super Eye magnifier for the optical viewfinder is included, providing enhanced viewing while wearing a diving mask.

The camera's large viewing screen can be seen easily using the External Mirror on the side of the housing. Just open the camera's LCD monitor, rotate 180Žº and fold back against the side of the camera. Actual image will be reversed when viewed through the mirror.

The housing port is threaded to allow the use of Ikelite W-20, Inon Type II, and Epoque 67mm threaded Wide-Angle Conversion Lenses.

Internal Wide-Angle Lens Option:
Special ports are available for use with the Raynox HD-5050 Pro high definition wide-angle lens. Optional ports sold separately as dome port #9304 or flat lens port #9304.1. Raynox HD-5050 Pro lens not included. Lens not available for purchase through Ikelite.

Hi-Definition Wide-Angle Port Option:
The #6480 Ikelite WP-80 Wide Angle Port is designed by world-renowned Fathom Imaging to deliver the ultimate in resolving power. Click Here to read more.

* Super-Eye Viewfinder
* Power On/Off Control
* Record Start/Stop
* Zoom Control
* Photo/Snapshot Control
* Function Button Control
* Quickstart/Display Control
* Auto/Manual Focus Control
* Control Dial
* White Balance
* Joystick (2 Controls) Navigation Buttons
* Mode Switch
* Movie/Still Switch
* Removable External UR/Pro Filter

The housing accommodates optional Canon BP-2LH, BP-2L14, and BP-2L24H batteries.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom