S.S. Grecian

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

munromh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Well, it's been a bit quiet on here so I thought I'd put together a short post.

Most of us are probably winding down from the past six month dive season; trying to catch up on all the things we've neglected over the past Spring, Summer, Fall, and getting ready for the snow to fly. Below is a link to a video I just edited of the Grecian and maybe it'll help to ease the pain of us going into the much colder part of what some still consider to be part of our dive season. It was my second attempt at shooting video and although it's far from perfect it covers the majority of the wreck from stem to stern. Enjoy.

Constructive criticism, good or bad, welcome.

Best regards,
Mark

http://www.soundunderwatersurvey.com/SUS/Wrecks/Grecian/Grecian.wmv

Well, it's been a bit quiet on here so I thought I'd put together a short post.

Most of us are probably winding down from the past six month dive season; trying to catch up on all the things we've neglected over the past Spring, Summer, Fall, and getting ready for the snow to fly. Below is a link to a video I just edited of the Grecian and maybe it'll help to ease the pain of us going into the much colder part of what some still consider to be part of our dive season. It was my second attempt at shooting video and although it's far from perfect it covers the majority of the wreck from stem to stern. Enjoy.

Constructive criticism, good or bad, welcome.

Best regards,
Mark

http://www.soundunderwatersurvey.com/SUS/Wrecks/Grecian/Grecian.wmv
Thats a great video! Hope to see more too.
It is sad to have the end of the prime diving season come so soon, so just a note to the north of Boston divers, we WILL be diving throughout the winter season and our weekly meetings and presentations will continue also, and as always, they're free and open to the public. Hit us up for a winter dive or check out our activities list on our web site for up-coming events.

Great post. I really like the background tunes.
I just bought some HP 120s that my son and I are setting up as doubles. I have no intention of stopping anytime soon. We will be doing Thanksgiving AM dives after we put the turkey in the oven at our house in NH! With his doubles LP 115s, we will have more bottom time. A little cooler, but still nice and less crowded.

Your post makes me want to collect some of our pics into a slide show. Ah, one more project!
Bob

found this picture trying to get info on this wreck.

cdp2998.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom