2 Discounted spots Raja Ampat Liveaboard Nov 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmuljadi

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Our group of 4 divers has paid a deposit for 6 spots
in order to receive a group discount. There are 2 spots
(1 private room) available at the discounted rate (will split cost
evenly).

The trip is 11 nights straddling over Thanksgiving

Please PM for more details.

The boat is Arenui (Thearenui.com) and they increased the price to 330USD per night if you book the trip now. Our 2 dsicounted spots is only 298 USD per night.

We paid 267 USD per night, not 298 per night so it's good discount from the current price which is 335 USD. The total price is 2929.15 and it's 11 night, NOT 10 nights.

PM me if anyone interested

Chris Muljadi

1 more spot left open. Singapore Airline has promotion ticket to Jakarta from USA. My Round trip ticket is only 679 net (Tax and fee INCLUDED). JKT Sorong is only 350 USD by merpati.

cmuljadi, Can you please provide more info on that flight from USA to Jakarta on Singapore Air? What city do you fly from in the USA? Do you have a link to more info, I didn't see it on Singapore Air's web page?

Also, if my dive buddy backs out, I might be interested in that last spot on your trip. Thanks.

Sorry the promotion ends in July. You need to purchase the ticket by July. My route is San Francisco - SIngapore - Jakarta - Sorong.

I reserved the livaboard spot through divediscovery.com They can help you with international and domestic flight. Nov is off peak season so the price is not bad. Their number is 1-800-886-7321 and you can talk to Cindi. Just tell her you are interested in joining Chris Muljadi group and looking for the airplane price before you decide. Yes you can join yourself and share a room with my friend Andy.

Chris, Thanks for the additional info and help. I'll be in touch if I'm interested in that last spot on your trip.

Please send info on cost for one room for one diver.

Spots are filled. Thank you for your respond and interest

Back
Top Bottom