Comptuer Protection

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dxtreme

Reaction score
How do you protect the screen of your computer from getting scratches ....etc.

Has anyone used one of those plastic protector with red dots? I am weary about sticking it on the screen as i do not want to have residue of the glue on the screen. Anyone ??

discussion on this in the past, but I use the palm pilot screen protectors cut down to size. About 20 bucks will get you a lifetime supply of them at BestBuy

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
...but I use the palm pilot screen protectors cut down to size. About 20 bucks will get you a lifetime supply of them at BestBuy
Same here.

They have saved my computer......err..ummm...I mean bottom timer from quite a few scratches.

right now i have a PDA stick-on (cut to fit) as well as the plastic case on top of the PDA film.

i know, i know its overkill but hey its a brand new $600 computer.

if you let me borrow it, I'll make sure you're no longer worried about scratching it.

packing tape cut to size, a couple of layers. Cheap, easy to replace and little to no residue (but any that is on ther can be removed easily)

The other stuff works good too but is more expensive.

Chad

Back
Top Bottom