Good Future ahead for New England scallop fishery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Funny little blunder in the article. The article is about sea scallops but the picture they used is of bay scallops which are an entirely different species. Oops..... :D

That's great news about the scallops, but what do I do with all this drool on the keyboard? :D

Is it too early to hope for increased bag limits in MA?

I know, "Greedy, greedy, greedy"....

Excuse me, I gotta go look at something in the freezer! :wink:

Dave C

With all the talk of "recruits" and "recruitment" in the article, they'll soon be a vast army of well-trained scallops just offshore waiting for the right moment to attack!:wink: Sorry, couldn't help myself. I'm bored....

LobstaMan

With all the talk of "recruits" and "recruitment" in the article, they'll soon be a vast army of well-trained scallops just offshore waiting for the right moment to attack!:wink: Sorry, couldn't help myself. I'm bored....

LobstaMan

*The Mad Oceanographer glares at Lobstaman who is dangling over a pot of boiling water*

"You may have uncovered my evil plot to conquer the world using an army of genetically engineered scallop soldiers but its far too late to stop me Lobstaman!!!!! Muwahahahahaha!!!! Soon you will be nothing but a boiled Lobsta!!!!"

*Lobstaman cleverly holds up an egg that was in his pocket*

"Drat, an egger!!!! It looks like you have escaped my clutches this time! Quickly, throw him back before the Environmental Police see him and confiscate my Seabase!"

*Tune in next week to find out if Lobstaman can find enough toothpicks and bacon to defeat the scallop army!*

Sorry.... umm.... I have no idea what just came over me... I guess I was bored too.... :D

*The Mad Oceanographer glares at Lobstaman who is dangling over a pot of boiling water*

"You may have uncovered my evil plot to conquer the world using an army of genetically engineered scallop soldiers but its far too late to stop me Lobstaman!!!!! Muwahahahahaha!!!! Soon you will be nothing but a boiled Lobsta!!!!"

*Lobstaman cleverly holds up an egg that was in his pocket*

"Drat, an egger!!!! It looks like you have escaped my clutches this time! Quickly, throw him back before the Environmental Police see him and confiscate my Seabase!"

*Tune in next week to find out if Lobstaman can find enough toothpicks and bacon to defeat the scallop army!*

Sorry.... umm.... I have no idea what just came over me... I guess I was bored too.... :D

Sometimes you actually scare me!:shocked2::D

Sometimes you actually scare me!:shocked2::D

yeah, but Chris sure is fun to laugh at!!! I've got soo many Monty Python lines in my head from this summer on the boat that I should be able to entertain myself until at least February! :D

yeah, but Chris sure is fun to laugh at!!! :D

And with!

Ya just can't take this diving stuff too seriously. It's all about having a good time.

yeah, but Chris sure is fun to laugh at!!! I've got soo many Monty Python lines in my head from this summer on the boat that I should be able to entertain myself until at least February! :D

Ya just can't take this diving stuff too seriously. It's all about having a good time.

That's why I like diving with you guys! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom