Hollis Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

school__

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I recently saw a hd-100 and loved it. unfortunately it was not my size. The dealer then told me that the XL was on BO for a few weeks but they had this other BCD in my size. I then told them I could wait a few weeks. I was then told that it may a month or 2, then I was told that they only place 1 order a year and last time it took 2 months to come in. Does the comany restict sales outside the USA? I wne to the web sit found another dealer ( a bit further away), they had it in stock.( it was also $171.00 cheaper). I am driving there Monday to get it.

I purchased my 100 in Mallorytown ontario. Great service. I would not reccomend Divers warehouse in Ottawa, I am still waiting for them to call me back, I dont think they are an authorized dealer, or if they are they are not a good one. I used my bcd for 4 dives on sat, in Nassau. Loved it, it was comfy and very uncumbersome even with 24 lbs of weight;

Sorry about the Hijack, just thought I'd add that Dan's Dive Shop in St. Catherines is also a Hollis dealer, and they carry a large amount of items in stock.

Welcome To DansDiveShop.ca

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom