2009 Hollis Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kimusubi

Contributor
Reaction score
I have been considering buying the Hollis backplate/wing setup, and now I've officially decided to go with Hollis as my provider. The only problem is that I don't want to purchase the 2008 items when the new 2009 items are coming out in just a few weeks. Do we have an official date on when these items will be available? Because I am ready to purchase the day they're available. If anyone can help me with this question, I'd greatly appreciate it.

- Ali

I here ya!! I am waiting for the XXL F1 fins to be released. Also, considering their single tank wing for my daughter...

The F1 fins are really nice they look great and the construction is awesome. My LDS got 1 set in that the owner is using and he says they are great. I really want to try a set if that's true, which I'm sure it is because he doesn't hold any punches when it comes to reviewing gear.

I have been considering buying the Hollis backplate/wing setup, and now I've officially decided to go with Hollis as my provider. The only problem is that I don't want to purchase the 2008 items when the new 2009 items are coming out in just a few weeks. Do we have an official date on when these items will be available? Because I am ready to purchase the day they're available. If anyone can help me with this question, I'd greatly appreciate it.

- Ali

Hi Ali,

There is no official release date but we expect most of the new products for 09' to arrive towards the middle of January. To reduce any further delay once these arrive, we suggest contacting your local Hollis dealer to place your order.

Regards,

Pity they won't be available for Christmas!

Don't suppose you would be able to give me the weight of the Hollis New S Series 38lb wing (in metrics would be good, but imperial is fine) if that info is available??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom