Hollis F1 fins XXL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K9Pig

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone know how soon before they are released? :popcorn:

Wife wants to get them for the birthday in a couple of weeks. :shocked2::shocked2:

I really don't want her to change her mind, which she does quite often. :shakehead: Must be the weather. :D

Last edited:
A size 13, but I would be wearing the Pinnacle's drysuit overboot. I had thought about contacting my NSLDC (Not So Local Dive Shop), Dive Right In Scuba to see if Mike had the Pinnacle drysuit boots(size 13) and seeing if they fit the XL's.

Just thought I'd try here first, before taking up time in Mike's busy day of shooting videos... :D

Thanks for the response and YOUR time Nick...

Ted Fitzsimmons

A size 13, but I would be wearing the Pinnacle's drysuit overboot. I had thought about contacting my NSLDC (Not So Local Dive Shop), Dive Right In Scuba to see if Mike had the Pinnacle drysuit boots(size 13) and seeing if they fit the XL's.

Just thought I'd try here first, before taking up time in Mike's busy day of shooting videos... :D

Thanks for the response and YOUR time Nick...

Ted Fitzsimmons

Hi Ted,

You are going to fall into the XXL catagory, and mike can vouch for this. I believe he is also a 13 and wears the same style boot. Tried on the XL's and worked for demo purposes but were too tight overall.

He has a few pairs of the XL in stock, but I would suggest waiting for the XXL.

Thanks,

Thanks Nick! I was pretty sure that was going to be the case. Not a big deal right now. To many warm divers around here to really get to play with them anyways. Have a good Thanksgiving!!!! Ted

Any new info on the availability of XXL F1s?

I called Hollis and they say that they won't ship until March or April. Bummer!

Hey Guys - LG and XL are shipping now. XXL is expected to arrive the end of Feb.

Thanks,

Thanks Nick. I need some fins for my new drysuit and it is down to Slipstreams or yours, so I'll try to hold out.

Hey Guys - LG and XL are shipping now. XXL is expected to arrive the end of Feb.

Thanks,

Thanks for the good news Nick... :D

Will you or any of your Hollis Rep's be at Our World Underwater in Chicago at the end of the month?

Back
Top Bottom