Dive Subic?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquaDiving1234

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

I am planning on heading to Subic for some dives.
Are there any recommendations for which dive shop/resort to head to?
AFAIK, there are only a few, i.e. Johans, bluerock, etc.

They're all quite similarly priced, any recommendations/experience?

Cheers.

I'll plug Johann's. I spent 2 weeks there last summer. The rooms are ok, I'd wander around for dinner. The dive operation is very very good. His dive crew are good, and if you want to do tech/wreck dives Johann will be your buddy. He knows more wreck sites than the other ops, I got to do a WWII wreck at 55meters with Johann that was still littered w/ artifacts. One of the best dives I've ever made.

I´d second Johann´s...
Spent 2 wks diving the wrecks and he has all the equipment and knowledge to make diving even the deeper wrecks safe...

One more for Johann. He doesn't mess around and has a good op. I've done quite a bit of training with him and yes, he is the wreck guy.

I went to Johan's twice. I recommend to book a room facing sea.

I'll second that, Ben

Went diving at Johann's, too! We got the room right by the dive shop. Haha! ;P Very efficient staff. I recommend them, too, and will most probably go diving with them again :)

what about that scuba shack place? i went there once before and was pretty pleased... (and i liked that it's less crowded)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom