Hypnautical weekend 11/15 catch n video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Intense Blue

Registered
Reaction score
Nearly perfect weekend on the water for West Palm beach . Vis was , for the most part 70 + current was less than a knot and the bugs were plenty for this time of year. Sunday was alittle rough with the 65 degree air temp. and screaming north winds. Water temp still hanging around 77 so it still needs to drop 4 or 5 degrees till we start seeing the greys and cobes in numbers :eyebrow:. Enjoy the vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvN8PqJkRCY

Attachments

• sbbbb.JPG
    sbbbb.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 33
  • sbbb3.JPG
    sbbb3.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 34
Nice video. Did you get that black at the end??

Is that a SS commercial you're triple banding/lineshafting?

And do you liftbag all the fish because of sharks? Anyone use shark shields over there?

I wish we had bugs like that. :eyebrow:

Nice video. Did you get that black at the end??

Is that a SS commercial you're triple banding/lineshafting?

And do you liftbag all the fish because of sharks? Anyone use shark shields over there?

I wish we had bugs like that. :eyebrow:

The gun is actually one that I have built. Everything from the muzzle to the stock is hand made except for the trigger. Its my 4th one and I learn from each one so the next step is building from teak . We lift bag all of the fish for safty reasons. Its not a uncommon to see a few sharks each trip we go out on. For the most part their not interested in divers but its better to be safe than sorry. I myself and a handful of my frequent customer us either the shark shield 4 or 7.... their not foolproof , but they do irritate and usually keeps the sharks at bay. And yes the bugs are always nice :D

The Hypnautical dive boat is well known for always spearing the biggest fish in West Palm Beach and finishing great in tournaments

Great video my friends!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom