Which is better suited for twins - the Transpac II or OMS IQ?

Which is more stable for twins - OMS IQ w/BP or Transpac II w/o?

• OMS IQ with BP

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Transpac II without BP

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScoobieDooo

Reaction score
Ok, lets put it to the test to resolve a differance in opnion.

Which would be more stable for twins, the OMS IQ with BP or the Transpac II w/o BP?

Scuba446, you're years away from being ready to dive doubles, if ever. Quit trying to be what you aren't. Go back to the spongebob avatar, its as much a picture of you as the one you're using now is.

Have a nice day :)

WW

<COKEALERT>

What actually might have been useful was if he had started a poll asking how long it's gonna take before he completely dumps the OMS stuff for something else and becomes an OMS hater...

WreckWriter once bubbled...
Scuba446, you're years away from being ready to dive doubles, if ever. Quit trying to be what you aren't. Go back to the spongebob avatar, its as much a picture of you as the one you're using now is.

WW

And Taz fits you to a T Mr WW. There must be some really rotten coffee in Florida that makes you act so sour.

leadweight once bubbled...
There must be some really rotten coffee in Florida that makes you act so sour.

Nope...turns out his chad was hangin'...

BTW...there is, at this point, 1 vote for the TPII...who could have possibly voted for that...lemme see... :)

Think I will just pull up a deck chair right about here....yep that perfect........get me a can out of the esky (cooler).........Ok I think Im set..............Lets go.

trymixdiver once bubbled...
WW

your refering to scuba446 yet i dont see a post by that person.

did i miss something here ?

Andy

Check the thread on "Fresh Ammo". Frankly, I think people are being a bit hard on Scoobie. A fairer approach would be to ignore him.

trymixdiver once bubbled...
WW

your refering to scuba446 yet i dont see a post by that person.

did i miss something here ?

Andy

Scoobie=446 reincarnated!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom