Ikelite housing for HV20/HV30 for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glindsey

New
Reaction score
I'm selling an Ikelite housing for Canon HV20 or HV30. Reason for selling is because I need a better quality camera. The housing has been in the water about 5 times, never flooded, dropped or other damage. Includes red filter, O-ring and mirror with extra tape. I removed the mirror because it was easier to film through the viewfinder port (the image in the mirror is reversed) but you can put it back on with replacement tape Ikelite sent me. I also removed the "Ikelite digital" decal on the left side (I have a replacement decal) because it interfered with properly aligning the mirror with the LCD which Ikelite did not do well originally. Its a decent housing and provides control over essential functions, including manual white balance and manual aperture which are available through the camera menus, manual focus and zoom etc. Also takes still photos. Comes with original manufacturer packaging, manual and warranty. Housing is in excellent condition. Please contact for questions.

$650 OBO

To see pictures and a clip of the housing please email me.

Last edited:
I'm selling an Ikelite housing for Canon HV20 or HV30. Reason for selling is because I need a better quality camera. The housing has been in the water about 5 times, never flooded, dropped or other damage. Includes red filter, O-ring and mirror with extra tape. I removed the mirror because it was easier to film through the viewfinder port (the image in the mirror is reversed) but you can put it back on with replacement tape Ikelite sent me. I also removed the "Ikelite digital" decal on the left side (I have a replacement decal) because it interfered with properly aligning the mirror with the LCD which Ikelite did not do well originally. Its a decent housing and provides control over essential functions, including manual white balance and manual aperture which are available through the camera menus, manual focus and zoom etc. Also takes still photos. Comes with original manufacturer packaging, manual and warranty. Housing is in excellent condition. Please contact for questions.

$650 OBO

To see pictures and a clip of the housing please email me.
Do you still have the housing available? I am interested.
Please reply to hurricane@platinum.ca
Regards
Brian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom