Wisdom 1 question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dukeh20

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Sherwood Wisdom 1 dive computer. I was looking at screen protectors on Zagg.com. They have the screen protectors for the Wisdom 2 and the CG4100. The CG4100 looks like the Wisdom 1. Are they the same???

I have a Sherwood Wisdom 1 dive computer. I was looking at screen protectors on Zagg.com. They have the screen protectors for the Wisdom 2 and the CG4100. The CG4100 looks like the Wisdom 1. Are they the same???

My name is Chris and I am a ZAGG representative. I don't know about them being the same but I will check the design files on Monday and get back to you. If you have any other questions feel free to email me at evangelist@zagg.com.

My name is Chris and I am a ZAGG representative. I don't know about them being the same but I will check the design files on Monday and get back to you. If you have any other questions feel free to email me at evangelist@zagg.com.

Thanks Chris:

This is the response I got back from Sherwood:

"Thank you for contacting us here at Sherwood Scuba regarding your inquiry I
will be glad to assist you. The CG4100 is the original part number for the
Wisdom 1, and is the same exact computer. The part number for this lense is
4100-GG which you can purchase at anyone of our authorized dealers in your
area."

You guys at Zagg might want to indicate on your site that the CG4100 is the Wisdom 1.

Duke

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom