Does Anyone diver a Panerai Watch ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ozziworld

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I was wondering if any scubaboarders dive a Panerai Watch on a regular basis? I received one as a present from my wife and I am tempted to use it diving. It is a nice watch and it history are very much for diving. Though the they don't have a rotating beel to help in keeping track of bottom time.

I already dive with a Citizen Aqualand 20th Anniversary or a SBS watch as a back up to my dive computer so it's not as if I need to dive the Paneari. It is more that it seems a shame to leave it at home when it is supposed to be built for the water.

For those who do dive a Panerai, how often do you have it serviced and pressure tested?

What are your general impressions? They have such a cult following among collectors, but all tey discuss in the related forums are it history and pedigree but never how they actually dive with them.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom