Cheapest certificates in the world?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingJimi

Reaction score
Hi I have been a certified PADI diver for a year and I want to take all the certificates up to instrucor level.
Of course i dont have a lot of money so my question is if anyone knows where in the world it is most cheap to get PADI certificates?
Please reply with what you know or send me a mail at divingjimi@hotmail.com
thanks and c u underwater

With that attitude, I'd suggest you sell all of your equipment, stop diving, rather than end up killing your students and/or yourself.

You've obviously figured the "internet thingy" out....take 3 seconds and so some research on your own. Hopefully you'll also find out that people like you are the people that SHOULD NOT be instructors in the 1st place.

Blech

I hope this is a troll, if not, heaven help anyone who you teach. If you ever get that far.

Why not just go diving and pursue the training that supports the kind of diving you like when you're ready for that level?

Why be an instructor unless you REALLY like diving in swimming pools? (one troll deserves another.)

I know where you can get one cheap...real cheap...yeah, that's the ticket...

You got a paypal account?

I got this one with my SpareAir...totally awesome deal.

PM me for details... :D

Cheapest certifications aren't just free, but rather certifications that you get paid to get. It is possible.

All you need to do is get a wonderful high-paying job at a dive resort. Since you'll have so much free time at work and you'll be surrounded by instructors, you surely can take all of the courses you want. Watch the videos while you are filling tanks. Read the texts on those long boring boat rides to the dive sites. Do your pool training while you clean the pool. And complete your open water dives while you scrub the hulls of the dive boats.

You'll get plenty of practice for your rescue diver course just by hanging out on the dive boat. You'll see the can't-remember-how-to-clear-my-mask torpedo ascent. Marvel at the forgot-to-turn-my-air-all-the-way-on CESA from 50ft. Study the eyes-wide-as-saucers snorkel descent. And don't forget the overbreathing-the-regulator full bore panic. You'll get to rescue them all... at the same time.

Your Emergency First Response skills will be truly top notch as you'll get to practice CPR and AED use frequently. Just remember that diving is the most physically strenuous activity that many of your victims (oops, make that patients.. err let's try customers) ever do. You'll become a real expert in the first couple weeks.

Your Divemaster course will really start with the internship which begins on your first day of work. Apparently it begins by learning to pump tanks. You'll get to practice that a lot. My instructor said its really important and he's impressed at my progress the last 13 months. He thinks I'll only need another 3 months to get it right. He says then I'll get to learn how to haul gear and help set up for classes. In another year I should finally be done with the DM.

By then the IDC will seem like a cake walk. Once you pass your IE, then you get to start making the real money.

You've got a bright future. Go full steam ahead.

We seem to be having a run on bozos lately...448 is that you again?

Get a life...go hold you breath in the tub or something!

Brian

Back
Top Bottom