Is the Hollis 410 interchangeable with the Oceanic XS?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pollywogg

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all,
I recently purchased a Hollis HD100(love it, it's a Cadillac of BCs). I am in the market for the integrated octo, the Hollis 410. I am having trouble finding it, and I was wondering, aside from color choices, are the Hollis 410 and the Oceanic XS as identical as they appear? They are nearly identical on the outside, but I was wondering if the specs and guts are the same.

Hello all,
I recently purchased a Hollis HD100(love it, it's a Cadillac of BCs). I am in the market for the integrated octo, the Hollis 410. I am having trouble finding it, and I was wondering, aside from color choices, are the Hollis 410 and the Oceanic XS as identical as they appear? They are nearly identical on the outside, but I was wondering if the specs and guts are the same.

Congratulations on the new purchase :wink: Since these alternates are nearly identical, the Oceanic AirXS will work just fine on the HD100.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom