Matrix Master Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BadFish

Reaction score
Any one know where i can get the memscan download kit for the US Diver/Aqualung Matrix Master Dive computer???

private message me please

I don't know of a source, but keep in mind that the Matrix is a standard Pelagic computer... pretty much the same as the Oceanic, Genesis, and Aeris computers.

If you know someone with a similar puck and DL kit, it would be worth a shot to see if it works with yours.

BadFish:
Any one know where i can get the memscan download kit for the US Diver/Aqualung Matrix Master Dive computer???

private message me please
do you find the download kit or something interesting ?
Thank you , I m looking the same thing

I tried the Genesis version of the D/L kit with my Aqualung Matrix Master and never got them to play together nicely and returned it. However, based on my subsequent expereince with a Memscan kit, I am not entirely sure this was not a PC issue.

I did eventually find a new old stock Memscan D/L kit for the Matrix Master on E-bay but discovered that it would only work on a PC with a Windows 95 or earlier operating system.

The kit relys on a serial port connection and the software is a little long in the tooth, so even if you find one, you may have a less than satisfying experience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom