Dumaguete, Dauin, Apo run

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ahhh.... Thanks for the invite Caloy but I don't think I can swing it. I'm committed to Tubbataha in April. Already have plans to go to Hokkaido in February for the Sapporo Snow Festival and to do some ice diving.

if i'm in town i'l drop by the resort or send a pm. i usually stay in dauin also.

if i'm in town i'l drop by the resort or send a pm. i usually stay in dauin also.

neu!! you should definitely drop in bud! =)

Hey Bill22!

It has been a wile since we chatted on Scubaboard. I have been super busy with other things...argh

I just wanted to thanks you again for the info you shared with me and the great P.I. posting info you put up here on scubaboard. It really helped for my trip last fall to Moalboal. i dove Apo too and it was superb.

My girlfriend (she originally moved to Hawaii 10 yrs ago from Cebu) and i will be heading back this fall. Looking forward to some good dives.

Thanks Again!

Jason

Hey Bill22!

It has been a wile since we chatted on Scubaboard. I have been super busy with other things...argh

I just wanted to thanks you again for the info you shared with me and the great P.I. posting info you put up here on scubaboard. It really helped for my trip last fall to Moalboal. i dove Apo too and it was superb.

My girlfriend (she originally moved to Hawaii 10 yrs ago from Cebu) and i will be heading back this fall. Looking forward to some good dives.

Thanks Again!

Jason

Hi Jason,
You're welcome :) Glad you had a good time. Pescador Island still ranks as one of the highlights of my trips to the Philippines :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom