FS: Diving Concepts Explorer 200 dry glove system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shhya1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]FS: Diving Concepts [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Explorer 200 Snap-On Dryglove Kit:
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Only used a couple of times. The glove size is medium but I used them and I usually wear a large glove. I like my gloves snug. Here's a little write up on them: [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Diving Concepts' newest design, the Explorer 200?nbsp;is the dry glove system which allows divers to connect and disconnect the dry glove from the drysuit very easily. The latex wrist ring system and the dry glove system are equipped with a wrist seal protector which protects the seal or dry glove and can be easily peeled away to allow you to connect or disconnect your seals or dry glove to the suit ring. This dry glove system is the innovation craved, and is a must for any drysuit diver. [/FONT]
EDGSOK.jpg

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] Explorer 200 Snap-On Dryglove Kit [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif](Size M)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Includes: [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] 2 Explorer 200 Compressed Neoprene Drygloves[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] 2 Fleece Glove underliners[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] 2 Suit Connector Rings[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] 2 Glove Connector Rings with internal O-Rings(IG)[/FONT]​
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] 4 Outer Glove O-Rings (OG)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Cant find the protectors-will send them if I can finde them.
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]These sell for almost $200-I'll do $100 shipped to the continental
[/FONT]

shhya1,

I have the DC dry glove system, though I've never been able to get it to work properly - always a tiny leak. Anyhow, I was looking to buy a second set of glove connector rings so that I could set up a second set of dry gloves. If you don't sell and want to break up the set, please let me know.

Thanks,

Marco

Marco, U must have a nicked seal or something. I've never had any problems except when I was in a hurry and put them together wrong. Love this system I just have this extra set that I dont need. I'm not really interested in breaking this up right now but if something changes I'll let you know.
Lyle

Can anyone tell me what size the glove O-rings are? I lost one!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom