Happy thanksgiving to all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Babydamulag

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
14.gif

For our friends in the USA......
We hope that you are enjoying your Thanksgiving. Be safe, eat well, dive a lot! :D

Well, thanks! I was wondering if those in the PPD celebrated Thanksgiving when I checked this thread. Of course if any of the lovely ladies need a place to get some turkey and cranberry sauce, I'll have a 22 pounder in the oven and plenty of wing and leg meat to give away. Bring your warmest wetsuit though!

Cheers BabyD.

Hope all's well in your corner of paradise.

My lunch was a nutella sandwich :sad:

....could have been a vegemite on rye.....thanks!

True, true.

To add to it, the weather's not exactly "Thanksgiving-esque", as a matter of fact, I'm observing (with a bit of fear) my first ever sandstorm!

Sorry, but no camera at work, otherwise I'd prove it.

Today when you sit down to your dinner and say grace please remember all of the men and women (most are really boys and girls) in all of the nations services that are doing things they donÃÕ want to do in places they never wanted to be in.

If you ever are in an airport and see any of these heroes in camouflage uniforms, please go up to them and just ask Ţre you coming or going? and thank them for serving. If you see them at one of the restaurants, a round of beers is always greatly appreciated.

Also, take every chance that I can to say thank you to all service veterans that you can, any time you can. I started to a few years ago when I thanked a well known wreck diver who was badly wounded in Nam as an almost off hand comment. A week or so later he sent me a note that I treasure saying that I was the first person who had thank him in the 35 years since he came home

Thank you Army, Navy, Marines, Air force, Coast Guard, and all you others we are thankful for all that you are doing please come home safe.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom