FS New OMS Can Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hammerhead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Chaps,

As said, I have a new 10W HID Light from OMS. Never used, never wet (unless it was tested), bought in August this year.

Nothing wrong with it; it was bought by my wife to replace the one I originally had (same model), which is a fair recommendation as I tend to be very picky with my gear.

The original then turned up mysteriously in my kids' bedroom a month later. Naturally, they are as baffled as me

Anyway, retail value USD850, here: -

Great deal on OMS PHANTOM HID 10 WATT from Divers-Supply.com

Yours for USD650 and I'll take care of shipping.

PLEASE NOTE!

I will only be able to send it to the buyer after 19th December as I work in North Africa, and mail tends to go "missing".

P.S. I might manage a PPD discount, but not too much as it's not even used...

Bastards.

Hmmmm, a resounding indifference.

OK, recession-busting discount offer $550 and my offer for shipping still stands.

C'mon! I need the money to buy my kids Christmas presents, you heartless bunch of swine!

I'm down to a measly $475 and then it's off the market.

PM sent.

Great deal light in perfect shape took less than a week to make it to Canada from Hong Kong, thanks again Hammerhead

Back
Top Bottom