The 100 hour course thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thalassamania

Diving Polymath
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
On a large pile of smokin' A'a, the most isolated
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I've created a social group "Scripps Model 100 Hour Course." Apply to join and read.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've created a social group "Scripps Model 100 Hour Course." Apply to join and read.

I actually would like to read more; my daughter wants to do the 100 hour course as an undergraduate. She believes it will enhance her opportunities for research, along with her small boat and navigation skills.

Thal, please repost the course outline and description. I'd be very interested to see it. Hell, PM it to me!

Thal,

I'm one who reads and appreciates your posts (well, some of them--I'm not online a lot) but I don't often chime in. I really appreciate your frank thoughts and feelings. My daughter learned scuba while getting her doctorate at Scripps, and I've seen a bit of what she can do. While I teach a more limited ow course (SSI, mostly private students these days), I think it's important for sb readers to know that a wide range of alternatives exists.

-Bryan

How does one apply? When I looked it up, it shows as "join by invite only". Do we post or PM requests, or something else? Thanks.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

.. thread closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom