Uncle Pug Topless

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

what about the infamous anchored boat stories....are there no more in the future????? Please say it ain't so....

I gave him the boat... but I have a mooring line cleated off...

The deal is he is going to use it for commerical harvest work and when it is not being so used I still have full access to use it for taking folks out diving.

He is going to rebuild the house (which really needed to be done) and build up a portable surface supplied nitrox unit that will fit where the tank rack is now. We will just switch back and forth.

In the mean time it frees me up to get a RIB or something else trailerable. :D Win~Win

Shane isn't planning on changing that Signature "Uncle Pug Green" color, is he?

jepuskar once bubbled...
Are you getting another boat?

He is, Jep. See his post above about a "RIB"

I believe that's an acronym for "Rigid Inflatable Boat that rips through the water at ridiculous speeds, is lightweight, easily trailerable, and wicked attractive." :wink:

I am not maritime acronym certified.

I am familiar with the termed RIBBED (for her pleasure), but not RIB.

That could make for some interesting entries and exits.

:wacko:

GearHead once bubbled...

He is, Jep. See his post above about a "RIB"

I believe that's an acronym for "Rigid Inflatable Boat that rips through the water at ridiculous speeds, is lightweight, easily trailerable, and wicked attractive." :wink:

And, I might add, a pain in the butt to get back into! I liked old UP, peeling paint and all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom