Technical Diving Webinar with John Chatterton

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoomerNJ

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey all,

If anyone is interested in someday making the switch over to technical diving, check out this webinar with John Chatterton scheduled for 12/09/2008...

Webinar with John Chatterton

I heard on another forum that this was a great presentation & even has a Q&A section at the end...

thanks chris i was already signed up...thank you so much i got the book yesterday and could not put it down...

Welcome Wendy... I read that book in 2 days, I could not put it down either.

Thanks for the find. I just enrolled and I'm looking forward to it. I just read Shadow Divers and thought it was great and John sure knows what he is talking about.

Your welcome!

Myself & Bob (Pir8) just met Richie Kohler a couple weeks ago at a book signing, so when I saw a link for this & knew some of the DNY peeps would like it... There's only like 15 more spots left too, so if anyone else is interested, sign up quick!

Hey Boomer, thanks for the heads up. I'm signed up. Sounds like it should be interesting.
Coqui

Last edited:
No prob. Edmundo! I am looking forward to switching over to the dark side, so I'm psyched to see a program like this for free...

No prob. Edmundo! I am looking forward to switching over to the dark side, so I'm psyched to see a program like this for free...

Hmmmmmm! Who knows, maybe my curiosity might be piqued and I might want to see what's on the other side.
Coqui

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom