Our World Underwater?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Juls64

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Anyone else going?

I went last year but was really new and it was kind of overwhelming. This year I have a wish list a mile long, so I'm psyched to go check everything out.

Juls

:blfish: :rfish: :girl: :rfish: :blfish:

Have had a res. w/ LDS about three weeks ago for a room close by. We'll be at the Embassy Suites which is connected according to LDS. We don't go every year but we went last year and had a good time so we thought we go again. We love the film fest.

Caymaniac :D

Going to day trip it on Saturday with a couple of people from Madison. It'll be the first time going to an scuba expo show like this. Any recommendations for what to see?

I figure the show can be my reward for the presentation I have to give at work on friday :rolleyes:

The last 2 years, I've gone on Sunday. This year I'll have to go on Saturday. I'll be at the Rush Arena Football game (also in Rosemont) on Sunday.
If you need cheap parking, park in the CTA lot. It's North of the convention center. It's only $1.50 and the walk isn't any farther than if you parked in the $10.00 & up lots.
Maybe I'll see you all there on Saturday.

We might all walk past each other and not even realize it. Those ScubaBoard shirts could be handy there, ya know!

J

I'll be there Saturday. Part of the time, I'll be in the Plaza Resort Bonaire booth helping out there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom