Grrrrr!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

faye

Reaction score
my bottom timer is stuck at 6' and keeps running the bottom timer over an over and over...
I thinks I am on my 1600 dive with this thing!!!
damb electronics!
A good reason to carry 2

only 1600??? and you probably got it used in the first place...

was it in an air-tight container, like it couldn't read the atmospheric change so it is now thinking it's under pressure? 1600 dives on it, cool!

No, No, No I havn't actually done 1600 dives with the timer, The clock keeps counting at 6' and maxes out. It then starts into another dive!!! hence 1600 999 minute dives.
1600 on one crappy bottom timer....I wish

Could it have gotten turned on in shipping...maybe while in the air? I now a friend that activated his computer at 32,000 ft. When he got to his vacation spot, the computer was hosed, it actually freaked out before they even landed, said something like 320ft and was stuck there.

I don't know if this would work or not, but you might try pulling the battery and letting it set for a day, then put the batt back in and see if that clears it.

that's bad.....the battery suggestion would be my first move. Second would be to tka eit apart and put it back together.....3rd would be to contact the seller and get a refund/exchange

misunderstood - one day I'll learn my mother tongue!!

Send it back & get a new one.

Jonathan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom