Wakatobi October 2008 trip report - finally!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
OK, the epic trip report from my holiday to Wakatobi back in October is finally getting done! I've published it in my blog and it's a five part series thanks to too many photos and too much talking LOL The parts are coming up over a few days, so you can follow along or check back on the 6th for all five parts!

Wakatobi trip report...

I did have a great time and am happy to answer any questions you might have.

It turns out I've missed processing a whole swag of photos but I just wanted to get the report up so one day I'll do a "add-on" post and even maybe sort out a whole gallery on my site. It could happen! :crafty:

Here's a shot of one of my favourite critters from the trip - a little soft coral crab
IMG_4744.jpg

Enjoy!

What an absolutely fantastic trip report....thank you for taking the time to do it up right! I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

Thanks, Guys!

I did forget to mention the weather and sea conditions after all of that - it was glorious every day. Flat, calm, blue seas; excellent visibility on all sites. Daytime temperatures were perfect and the gentle breeze kept you from really feeling the humidity. The water was warm - I wore my polartec sharkskin full suit and hooded vest (equiv to about 2.5 - 3mm neoprene) and was comfy.

I really enjoyed your reports. Thank You

Great trip report and photos....wish I would of had that great vis and warm waters when I was there in Oct 07....Glad you had a good time.

have completed all 2 + 3 parts - any more ?:)
very honest report, hope the wakatobi management read all your report up to the end where you found still some rooms for improvement. we are planning to go there probably Nov. 2009; and since wakatobi is not cheap for our pocket, i do expect to have perfect trip and surely many divers will get more benefit from your report.
Thanks again

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom