Giving away fins from Omega Aquatics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divezero

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Yup, that is right, one lucky diver will win a set of fins from Omega Aquatics for X-mas.

It's easy, sign up for a profile at thedivevillage.com, if you haven't already, then for everything you do, such as post photos, blogs, videos, dive spots, comments, etc...you gain points.

The points are recorded on the homepage of the Dive Village...and the user with the most points at the end of the month, will receive a pair of "Amphibian Fins" from Omega Aquatics. The fins that flip up...so you don't have to walk backwards anymore.

Merry X-Mas and let the points race begin!

Quick Update:

The current winners for the points contest: Ends on Jan 5th/2009.

John85710

jjwdiver

Fins

Now, gaining points are easy...see below for what gains you how many points to beat the guys in the lead....win yourself some sweet fins!

Youtube Video Upload 3 Points

Photo Gallery Upload 3 Points

Comment on Gallery Photo 1 Point

Make a Blog Post 5 Points

Create a Group 5 Points

Youtube Video Upload 3 Points

Upload a Profile Photo 3 Points

Upload Profile Music 2 Points

Post Profile Comment 1 Point

Comment on a Blog Post 2 Points

Make a Group Post 2 Points

Reply to a Group Post 2 Points

Make a Forum Post 3 Points

Reply to a Forum Post 2 Points

Create a Dive Spot 5 Points

Events Posting 5 Points

Comment on a Youtube Video 2 Points

That was a close race. Dive Village user "Fins" took it away by 4 points. "Fins" ended up at 557 points and "Eco_Diver" ended up at 553 points. SO CLOSE.

Congratulations "Fins" for taking home a set of fins from Omega Aquatics. Good luck in this months point race!

- Only at the Dive Village! Social network for scuba divers.

Hello, as Gulf of ADEN has a wenderfull marine live , I am thinking about open Scuba diving and snorkling sub aqua centre in TWAHY Gold mohr and Elephant Gulf beach , all I need that members contact me and come to visit me , my project will start sooooooooon !

Regards KHALED

Back
Top Bottom