Solmar V - Socorro Islands, MX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

h2ovideo

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey, I think that's me in some of those shots at El Squid Roe...dancing on the tables and pole dancing in the cage. You are a very, very bad influence on innocent and vulnerable people like me. :blinking: I never did stuff like that before that trip. Of course diving with giant mantas every day, perfect visibility, hundreds of sharks, getting spawned by a dolphin, and drinking margaritas every night helped to made the trip really special!

I've have had so many great trips on the Solmar V to Socorro, Sea of Cortez and to Guadalupe. Its one of my favorite live-aboards. We've chartered the whole boat in March of 2010. That's humpback whale season and we're keepin' our fingers crossed for some awesome encounters.

Nice job on the video. There are a lot of boring videos on YouTube but your's certainly isn't one of them!

This trip is on my short list and I appreciate your comments and recommendation.

I hate to be contrary but I did't particularly like the "slide show". It seems well put together but it goes so fast you never really get a chance to see anything. I suppose it could be stopped but I prefer a slower pace when diving and reviewing pictures. Thanks for posting however.

If this is on your short list, you NEED to go!! It is a fabulous trip. Thanks for the comments on the video; I have several posted. If you like a slower one, check this one out!

YouTube - Because

Now that's my kind of diving and video. Excellent. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom