Cape Ann parking issues?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnL

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've never had a problem with Cape Ann parking in the off season. When we pulled into Folly today I noticed that the signs now say "violators towed" in unfriendly red letters. It's been a while since I have been up there so I don't know how long they have had the new signs up.

Any stories of them actually towing this time of year? It used to be fair game in the off season.

Any recent problems at Lane's?

Went on to have a great dive at Cathedral (aside from the low tide entry and exit).

John

If I were someone who put my head in the water in the winter (which I'm not :wink: ) I'd give the police a call and ask if parking is a problem at Folly during the off-season. If you're pleasant enough, sometimes the Nahant police (who are generally known for eating their young) will even let you park and dive there....

Sadiesmom

Hand painted red sign. Sounds like work of the lobstermen :shocked2:

We never had a problem even with a box truck although how do you tow a box truck for illegally parking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom