mini CDEX 08 group photo of major player

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dingho

Contributor
Reaction score

two month ago, some of the local Dive business ask me why join CDEX, since they have to spend dor the plane tickets and lodging? here why! china dive business is still at infancy, but growing so fast, they learn their Rebreather diving mostly from a P.G. instructor SIMON SO, now china have more Rebreater unit, and divers than most Asia countries. that why this year Simon So is too busy tesching Tec dive, and no time to attain Shanghai CDEX, only left me and Phil.D.O.T. did the translation and intro various Phil. dive site. they ask if any big player attain beside the exhibitors, their own countries representative? , here the group PHOTO to show! Philippines government D.O.T. have the biggest , and best location booth, for the last two years, this year Phil. Booth was design by Team China D.O.T. attache in Shanghai, he is our best promote and P.R. genius: Gerry Panga, standing on the Photo 4th from the left. surprisingly, malaysia have one of the best dive site in southeast Asia, but they felt very much threathen. and lambast as all over the NET. Gerry talk best Philippines divesite better than most of us old timer. while I still talk about: why you have to dive in the Philippines. so we wish next year, their will be more private sector present. otherwise, we just promote Philippines diving with out representation. on the Photo taken during the final gathering of representative, you find the DEMA guy very much interest in china market stand on my right, PADI boss at my back, CUA boss, NAUI, SDI/TDI, CMAS/ADI on the left. I am their for the last two years under the sponsorship of BTTMDWLLR and the biggest fund donor of Tubbataha reef. Guess who?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom