Hollis for the rest of Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RooX

Contributor
Reaction score
So, Hollis seems to have a bit of a grip in Ontario, whats the status/timeline on getting some dealers out west? Specifically, Alberta, but anything out this way is a start.

Really wanting a couple Regs, but hate the idea of shipping it every year for maint.

If I were you, I would get the regs now, as the prices are insane with the VIP promo they have going, and Im sure a dealer will pop up within a year...at least you will have gotten a $600 for $399.... :wink: Im sure, if you had to, that would make shipping a little easier while you wait for a shop...and saving all that money!

https://www.diverightinscuba.com/catalog/information.php?info_id=12

Hey Mike,

Its Colin, I picked the Hollis Fins and the niterider headlamp up from you.

Yeah was seriously thinking about that. Our dollar is seriously tanking right now. Kind of kills a good portion of the savings (but not all). I'll sleep on it :)

Ahhhhh man...I thought I got rid of you.... :wink: LOL

Hows it all working? Honestly Colin, buy the regs now, they go off sale at the end of the month...How have you been?? Im assuming pretty good as we havent heard back from ya :D

Take your time on deciding, you have till the end of the month...Im sure dealers in your area are on the way....

hey mike.

Fins are awesome. love them, best ever, etc etc :)

Light (NOT HOLLIS) is decent, a bit more diffuse than i would like for our murky waters, but im thinking of adding another more pinpoint beam to enhance that.

As for the regs. Going to e a tough sell with the wife to buy a couple new regs 3 months before the season starts up again... Although the smoking deals does help the matter!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom