Nekton and St. Croix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

billmosel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I saw the thread from pseudocyber and his trip report which was very nice but comes from a "newbie" as he put it. Has anyone else done this trip? I did the Pilot a few years ago when it was in Belize and thought is great. I don't mind the boat, its the diving I'm not sure of. If it is "typical Caribbean diving" that is ok. The pricetag now is pretty good.

I would love the feedback before I make my decision.

I've done it.

If you get to the North side, then the diving is pretty good and more fish. If you don't then the diving is OK, but not so much variety.

It comes down to cost to get there. Most boats are around the same price or some manageable difference you pay to get better location. THe diff is in the cost to get there. If you save money traveling there then it's still worth it, if not, then you might as well go elsewhere and get better diving too.

Back
Top Bottom