WTB: Suunto Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd make sure you are able to match them with your computer or it will send a signal your computer wont be able to read.

I'd make sure you are able to match them with your computer or it will send a signal your computer wont be able to read.

OP: I bought a new transmitter last Fall from SUUNTO. I was told by SUUNTO that same transmitter is used for all SUUNTO wireless devices. You shouldn't have a problem with matching a used transmitter to your computer.

I missed out on the one listed above. Wish SB had an email notification when someone posts. Only get notified of a PM. Missed a day of checking the board and lost out on a great deal.

I don't see many listed for $200 or under and some are very high.

WOW - I can't believe there aren't a few of these for sale out there. I haven't heard anything for a month now. Ice is going to start breaking up in another month and I was hoping to hit the water with a transmitter.

If you have anything - PM me so I can hop on it right away. I don't get a chance to check the board every day. I am hoping for $150 - $200 depending if it was recently checked out and has a new battery.

My wait paid off. I found one with a data cable for $!75. Sweet little deal. Of course the data cable is for a D9 but I will eBay that off and hopefully bring the overall cost of the transmitter down to my low end price that I wanted it for.

Now on to some new hoses...Miflex of course. Sounds like that is the way to go and I can use the lighter weight for those ever lower airline baggage requirements!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom