Need Bali diving recommendations - headed there next weekend unexpectedly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aggarwal_r

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have an unexpected opportunity to go to Bali this coming weekend. Can anyone recommend a good dive shop operator?

I stayed at Scuba Seraya. I loved it.

I have dove with AquaMarine before and thought they were great. www.aquamarinediving.com

Ellene have you stayed at Mimpi? if so how do you compare it to Scuba Seraya? I've heard good things about both and need to choose one for next fall.

I Stayed in Padang bai beach bungalows and dove with Absolute Scuba, not the cheapest in town but well worth the money as the divemaster know the spots
3w absolutescubabali dot com

If staying in south dive with Air diving academy great service they sent me to absolute and picked me up and dropped back to the airport
3w balidiving dot com

Mimpi does not compare to Scuba Seraya completely different service here
Mimpi is good if u wish to dive only tulamben but seraya services both very well
Safe Diving

Only Scuba Seraya Scott. I've only been to Indo once.

Mimpi does not compare to Scuba Seraya completely different service here
Mimpi is good if u wish to dive only tulamben but seraya services both very well
Safe Diving

Mimpi has a resort in Tulamben and one right at the harbor closest to Menjangan.

Bali | Mimpi Dive Resort | Indonesia

They seem to have some reasonable packages. It's probably worth it not to have to drive over to the harbor from Sinaraja or Lovina....

Sean

Air Diving Academy, now merge with Absolute Scuba.
Dived with ADA twice and love it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom