Non Diver Activities in Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glenver

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi folks -

as promised, here's the information to Carlos Celdran. I can send you his contact information if you'd like to call him to ask about the tours.

He's an all around great guy. The tours are highly recommended, and will be sure to give you interesting insights on the pieces of factoids (that's not a word, really) he indiscriminately throws around.

Hope you enjoy this. Thanks.

ps. all his contact information is here... so i guess it's no secret =)

for evening Manila tours, I hear our resident GRO, Hammerhead, does tours of the hotspots...

for evening Manila tours, I hear our resident GRO, Hammerhead, does tours of the hotspots...

but if you do decide to join these tours... please be sure to read carefully the eloquently transcribed 18-page font 9 release/waiver form before you sign... :D

Guest Relations Officer.. Fancy term for ... hmmm, the word escapes me :D

@glenver: I can vouch for Carlos Celdran. Back in 05, my whole family was in Manila for my brothers wedding, we toured Intramuros and hired him as our guide. We had a great time, especially when Carlos gives you a background what it was like during colonial era.

hehe the last time I met up with the Hammerhead was along Padre Burgos street. 30 mins after he told me to meet him at a certain bar, I walked in only to find no one there and the GROs giving me puzzling looks.

Knowing Larry, I really thought he played a prank on me and I expected him to be on his DSLR snapping pics of me walking in and out of the first bar.

I give him too much credit - I called him and found out he had moved to another bar just up the street...

Get your free tours with Larry the Hammerhead, folks!

Things to do in Manila for the non-diver?
Intramuros, Glorieta Mall, Luneta, Corregidore, Mall of Asia, Paco Cemetary, Go south for a day to Columba, or Tagatay, Villia Ecudero.
Thats on of the problems I have when we go to the Philippines. Too many places to see!! :D:D

Back
Top Bottom