Drysuit, Compu Mask and other rental stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divewithjay

Contributor
Reaction score
I have an older Andy's drysuit for sale, size XL, fits me good, I'm 5'11" 215 lbs. Brand new neck and user replaceable wrist seals. This is a real tough front zip, self donning suit. It was leak tested in November when I had the neck seal put in. The outer protective zipper doesn't work and was cut off, the water-tight zipper is fine if you are gentle but really needs to be replaced soon. The boots are water-tight but coming apart a little at the heels and should be replaced. I was going to do the boots and zipper but I'm just going to spring for a new suit instead. Best offer over $500.

Used CompuMask complete - I've had this since last July, works great especially if you teach or do phtography. Comes with cable, transmitter, & software. $850

Aeris rental gear - I have a bunch of Aeris gear (and other stuff) in rental that I'm going to cycle out. All of the Aeris gear is in real good condition, I just like to keep my rental stuff new and will be replacing it for 2009. Sport BCD's of all sizes, Large Coral BCD, A1 regs with octo's and Nitrox computers, 1-Aeris Sport and 1- Pro Regulator,TUSA Medium, Large older Seaquest S4.

Large Aeris Velocity XP fins - I have 2 pairs of used Aeris Velocity XP fins, and some used/demo Mako fins of various sizes and colors.

Used Aeris Atmos LX BCD - Like new condition, very few dives on this demo. $400, this retails for about $539.

You can see the suit and compumask in this pic, I can provide more pics or if you are in CT or nearby you can stop at our shop to check it all out.

Thanks for looking.

jay.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom