Awesome Apo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eagerbeaver

Contributor
Reaction score
Finally managed to get the second incarnation of my D80 setup to Apo[after the first got stolen]

There'll be a few more but here's a taster...some great diving there, even in the deep, dark scary depths! :D

n649272749_1613696_2187.jpg

guys, guys, take a look at the map! I can see Apo from my bedroom, it takes about 30mins, 40 on a bad day, to get there. This is just the first trip with the camera...

BTW if anyone is up for chipping in we could have RagsII as our own PPD boat to go wherever we want!

Dennis is back in the big CA. Seems ok last I heard but it's been a few weeks...He's actually working now so I guess not so much time for SB...

guys, guys, take a look at the map! I can see Apo from my bedroom, it takes about 30mins, 40 on a bad day, to get there. This is just the first trip with the camera...

BTW if anyone is up for chipping in we could have RagsII as our own PPD boat to go wherever we want!

Dennis is back in the big CA. Seems ok last I heard but it's been a few weeks...He's actually working now so I guess not so much time for SB...
you could have been talking of apo REEF you know... ptth

nice to hear dennis is ok

Jag

Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Yeah I thought Apo Reef. :) My most memorable dive on Apo Island was coconut point. My highlight was the eel garden, that was cool.

Matt, this thread needs more pics. :) :wink:

I agree with Chip, more photos please..

nice gorgonian! did you check for pygmy seahorses? how deep was that?

btw, i dont recall you telling us how your camera got stolen. did someone break into your house? and here i was thinking that people in dauin were little angels rivalling folks in bohol.

@ Chip and Jag - ye sorry guys, admittedly I wasn't fully clear in my post, so apologies for berating you!

@MV - What are you talking about? Can you see behind the lense? I wasn't wearing the rb that day actually, too much task loading to do that and take photos at the moment.
- yes my buddy is on CCR, lots of bottle as that's what it takes to do proper deco buddy! When you finally get the balls to come and do the tech training then I'll expalin all the intricacies of diving mixed OC/CCR teams mate :mooner:

@Jigo - that's at 45m, the great diving goes down to 80m+ :D I don't think that is the right type of fan for pygmys, there don't seem to be many around - but I'll keep my eyes open.
- lost camera was taken from my terrace while we were swimming just 50m away[our mistake really]. Like you we were under the mistaken impression that people weren't into that here :depressed:

Once I hand Lilja over to her mamma at lunch time then I will get to work on some more pics for you all...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom