Different Question for Cobra or Vytec Owners

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teamheatwave

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
All of the pictures I see or information I read about either of these units displays tank pressure in bars. Although I understand the formula and relationship between bar & psi, I am more comfortable with PSI. Can any of you owners tell me if the Cobra or Vytec display can be easily changed to display tank pressure in PSI instead of bars?

I believe all Suunto equipment can be changed. I had the same questions when I was looking into buying my Mosquito... Then I ran by the LDS picked up the manual and there it was. "How to" change between the two. Metric and Imperial.

They have both ops to use.Mine is psi but it can do either.I have the cobra love the little thing.

Jen

I have the Vytec. You just go to the prefs menu, select units, and switch between Metric and Imperial. Very simple.

This board is great. yes, to all of you who replied, you are correct. The switching from bar to psi is a very simple push of a few buttons. Thanks for all the help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom