Reporting Live From...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I thought it would be a nice idea to have a thread dedicated to "field reports" from PPDs diving or located outside Metro Manila

Basically a chance to get up-to-the-minute weather, viz, and flight information - including other relevant data - right from the horse's mouths...

All you need is a few minutes and a wifi connection to say (for example)

"Davao weather cloudy with expected rains in the late afternoon, currents mild and viz fantastic off samal island..." (if you have time for a photo or 2 then better)...

just a public service thread from the PPD

639px-War_correspondent_typing_his_despatch.jpg

Jag

ninja: nice to discover the centennial terminal (domestic) has free wifi as well as a laptop table with free electricity...

toronto, Canada - in the middle of a snow storm.... :cry: :(

flights into the pearson international airport are pending cancellation. viz is 100-15ft depending on how loose the snow is around you. snow ploughs cannot keep up with the falling snow. Weather says the whole weekend will be like this.

A white christmas indeed!

Dumaguete - sunny and calm again after 2 days of wind and cloud. Looks like staying that way. :)

REGION VI - Kalibo to Culasi to Iloilo....overcast with rain
Temperature in the mid-20's with visibility limited to 2km. Medium sized waves in Cuyo East Pass to Boracay. Later today partly sunny (I hope).......we got reef domes to make BABY!!!

quezon city. early bird promo. aquarium partly filled...oh...wrong field report. wrong forum...

any reports from PG ? this time next week, I'll be diving
sport17.gif

any reports from PG ? this time next week, I'll be diving
sport17.gif
keep checking in... between pointless reports from canada, the US and indonesia (don't mind him, he's lonely and his sailor boy's out on a boat) something from PG ought to pop up

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom