Thanks for the support!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
On a personal note I would like to take the opportunity to thank MsParamedic at Silent World, Donna at Amy Slate's Amoray Dive, Dive St.Kitts, and Capt Bill in Key West for your support and encouragement. You've done this by assuring me that my students and SEI divers in general are welcome at your operations. I've either spoken to or been contacted by these wonderful people. I'd encourage all of you who will welcome our students and certifications to post to this thread.

Any SEI Diving Instructors who have other ops they'd like to recommend please post their names here as well. In the coming weeks I have taken on the project of contacting dive ops and resorts around the world to make them aware that SEI divers may start showing up at their places of business. I'm doing this to help us assist our students in having only the best and most hassle free times as possible, as they travel to dive. Any SEI instructors who have a few minutes to send an email can PM me for more details on this endeavor. I'm looking to launch it after the first of the year.

I'll also be launching my OWN website around the same time. I'll be providing links to the SEI friendly ops I've talked to personally. Look for UDM Aquatic Services to be up around Jan 1st. I'll provide a link in my posts when it's up and running.

Again thanks to those already noted and those to come.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Jim Lapenta.

PS as I speak to other ops and get their permission to link to from my own website I'll be thanking them here as well.

I'll add that Olympus Dive Center in Morehead City North Carolina and Atlantis IV Charters of Atlantic Beach North Carolina also will recognize the SEI cards. I spoke with both this morning.
Mike

Thanks Jim, but they are kinda like family so I think we're ok here. There are some more in North Carolina that I have contact with, so I will pass along the word.
Mike

Come on down. Once the semester ends I usually fill in as needed on Olympus..and on Atlantis IV when Renate tells me too....
Wilmington has gotten a good rep for teeth over the last couple years, but there are lots of untapped ledges here as well....
Mike

I have to say that the response to the email campaign has been great. So much so that it will be difficult to keep up with all the ops and resorts that have responded. SEI will be updating their website in the coming months. One of the things that will be added is a links page. This will be done as a service to our students and Instructors. I have spoken with Thadeus about this and we think that those ops who will accept our cards deserve our support as well. While we will not be accepting actual advertisements we are making this offer. Any resort or op that will accept our card and wishes to have their website linked to can email me their web address. When we update the site we will post these links. This is our way of saying thanks to you and making the planning of trips and excursions easier for our students and Instructors. Send your email to: jimlap212@comcast.net

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom