Lembeh in May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cabbie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
is this a good time to go ? and if so, who to dive with (avoiding single supplements if possible - it's just me and my camera) ?

any recommendations much appreciated!

Due to the nature of diving in Lembeh just about any time of year is good. We had a great time at Lembeh Resort and pack a large DSLR and Video systems. There is a full trip report, gallery and MultiMedia shows at our website Aquablue Dreams.

This is not really an answer to your question....I've been there in October and December and perfect weather. Also stayed at Lembeh Resort and loved it.

Yes, Lembeh is good all year around. the Strait is protected from large seas.
The rainy season is Oct-Jan. May is quite dry and sunny.

am surprised that you didn't promote "NAD Lembeh" to the Single Female Diver!? ;p
pm's my dear.. :) hahaha..

kidding :)

I wouldn't want to be unduly influenced...plenty of time for research and 2 dive trips between now and May already booked :D

I wouldn't want to be unduly influenced...plenty of time for research and 2 dive trips between now and May already booked :D
Simon is in Singapore, want me send him over to your place to give the sales pitch? hahaha

sending toyboy?...hmmmm....... think she's going to dive w Asia divers soon.... sure she can do the research on you guys!? :wink:

sending toyboy?...hmmmm....... think she's going to dive w Asia divers soon.... sure she can do the research on you guys!? :wink:
he's already there. Want me to send him your number? :wink:
research at Asia Divers? that could be dangerous.. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom