May/June 09 CXII or Wind Dancer (Grenada)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mantajohn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am planning a caribean liveaboard next May or June. I've narrowed my choice down to Caribean Explorer II on its Southern Bahamas Itinerary or Wind Dancer.

i've previously dived T&C & Cayman Aggressors. Great trips, v pretty dives. This time i was seeking out a bit more variety - perhaps a bit of current.

I would really appreciate any feedback, trip reports of thoughts/suggestions.

Thanks

John

Out of interest John, which did you choose?? As the Captain of Wind Dancer am interested if I should be looking out for you!
Cheers
Simon

i chose Wind Dancer!

i look forward to meeting you on 6 June.

Hey John,

have just waved goodbye to you in the pouring rain... it was great to have you aboard and look forward to your trip report, especially the bit about the Miami Seniors....

Hope your trip home went smoothly...
Simon

Nice personalized service, Simon. :)

I'm looking at taking advantage of the "second trip for 50%" Peter Hughes deal later this year. If US<->PNG airfare is too much of a killer, I may be down for some of your hospitality as well.

Hi Shasta,

thanks, believe it or not its often sad to see a group leave, if only cos just when we get them trained in to our way of doing things they leave!!! lol :)

No, seriously, John was good fun to have aboard and its always nice to have a fellow Brit aboard, we dont get many!

Hope to meet you later in the year.

Simon

Back
Top Bottom