I can't find this anywhere.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Weight belt. Three slots, the one nearest the end is wider.

Shoulda paid more attention to it before I unthreaded it :wink:

jonnythan once bubbled...
Weight belt. Three slots, the one nearest the end is wider.

Shoulda paid more attention to it before I unthreaded it :wink:
Up through the first slot down through the second slot up through the third slot and back down through the first slot.

or

Down through the first slot up through the second slot down through the third slot and back up through the first slot.

or

Down through the first slot up through the second slot down through the third slot and leave it at that.

Hey pug, I always thought it was

Up through the first one, down through the third, up through the second and back down through the first. That's the way I do all my pastic buckles.

This is assuming that "up" is away from your body as you would wear the buckle and the Number 1 slot is the one farthest from the end of the belt.

Any one else get dizzy from reading UP's post:D

Ask Scuba446...he is an expert at cam buckles...

:alert:

salty once bubbled...
Any one else get dizzy from reading UP's post:D
I got dizzy trying the different ways. The webbing is so stiff my face got pretty red forcing it through the slots :wink:

Uncle Pug once bubbled...

Up through the first slot down through the second slot up through the third slot and back down through the first slot.

or

Down through the first slot up through the second slot down through the third slot and back up through the first slot.

I have found that when you thread the belt back thru the first slot, the buckle does not lie as flat and doesn't seem to lock down securely. Anyone have this concern?

Back
Top Bottom